Benton County, Oregon
Printed on May 24, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
Benton County Human Resources – Jobs & Internships
Current Opportunities | Continue Application
- DO NOT use your browser's "Back" button, as this can have undesired consequences in the information that gets submitted. If you wish to change information in a step that has already been completed, use the navigation at the top of each application page to return to the earlier page to make your changes.
- To apply for more than one position, you MUST complete a separate application for each.
- A downloadable application (PDF) is available online for you to fill out, print and deliver to us either in person or by mail (in order to save a copy, you must have Adobe Acrobat, not just the Adobe Reader). If you would like to apply online with our electronic application process, please follow the link to Current Employment Opportunities.
- Please do not use symbols (apostrophe, slashes, etc.) when completing your application.
- Remember that the server, your computer and your browser all have various timeout conditions that may cause your session to be invalidated. If this happens, you may lose your application. In order to avoid this, save your application if you will be away from your computer for more than a few minutes.
Benton County is currently recruiting for the positions listed on the Current Employment Opportunities page.
To apply for any of the positions, a Benton County Employment Application Form is required (printable copy linked above). Applications are accepted only for posted positions and all application materials must be submitted to the Human Resources Office before 5:00 p.m. on the position deadline date. This includes any resumes or other supplemental materials to be considered. To request an application packet by mail, please call our office at 541-766-6081. For more information on student internships, visit the student interns page.
Current Employment Opportunities
The mission of Benton County Human Resources is making Benton County a better place to live. Benton County Government brings to its citizenry the authority, structure and services to respond to public concerns and opportunities and provide a means for local decision-making.