2040 Council Membership
The 2040 Thriving Communities Council is comprised of local leaders from a wide range of communities and constituencies. The list of Council Members, along with their affiliations, can be found below. To contact a Council member, please email email@example.com.
- Vince Adams; Extension Educator, College of Public Health & Human Sciences, OSU
- Theresa Conley; Albany Area Metro Planning Organization Manager, Oregon Cascades West COG
- Tom Gerding; President, Gerding Builders
- Matt Gordon; Pastor, First Christian Church
- Jim Gouveia; Staff Counselor, OSU
- Pat Hare; City Manager, Adair
- Peter Kenagy; Farmer
- Ken Kenaston
- Peggy Lynch; Citizen Advocate
- Jim Moorefield; Executive Director, Willamette Neighborhood Housing Services
- Michael Pope; Executive Director, Greenbelt Land Trust
- Paul Smith; Executive Director, Strengthening Rural Families
- Ellen Tappon; Retired, Hewlett Packard
- Marc Vomocil; Vice President Forestry, Starker Forests, Inc.