Corvallis-Albany Bikeway Route Map
Above: Map of Corvallis-Albany Bikeway from Corvallis to North Albany.
This project will be completed in multiple phases. To learn more about each phase, please visit the "Project Phases" page.
- Several options were identified as potential routes for the final bikeway path.
- The stakeholder group recommended the Highway 20 Route move forward to Phase 3.
- The stakeholder group recommended the rural route be placed in the TSP.
- The County Board directed staff to move to Phase 3 on June 6, 2017.
To see what the public response was, go to the following link https://www.co.benton.or.us/bikeway/page/corvallis-albany-bikeway-projec...
- The Corvallis-Albany Bikeway will be completed in sections refferred to as Community Connections. The Pilkington to Merloy connection is tentatively slated to begin construction in 2022.
- Click this text to open the exhibits of the Conifer to Merloy portion of the Corvallis-Albany Bikeway project. This PDF file will open in a new tab.