Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Benton County Transportation Coronavirus (COVID-19) service update
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Benton County Transportation is taking the following steps to protect the wellbeing of staff, drivers, and passengers. Benton County Transportation is discontinuing the following services in response to COVID-19 until further notice:
- Coast to Valley Express (ended March 23rd);
- 99 Express (ended March 30th);
- Corvallis-Albany Connection (ended March 30th).
Under the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization, the Oregon Health Authority, and the Benton County Health Department, Benton County Transportation, through its contractor, Dial-a-Bus, has implemented the following protocols:
- Encouraging clients to travel only when essential.
- Limiting the number of passengers on vehicles to maintain safe social distance.
- Cleaning and sanitizing our vehicles more frequently to help maintain sanitized surfaces.
- Requiring that passengers avoid sitting in the forward seats of our vehicles, to protect drivers.
Please help keep yourself and others safe by washing your hands regularly, covering your cough/sneeze with a tissue or your elbow and by staying home if you feel unwell.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will keep you informed as things evolve.
Benton County Transportation, through its contractor, Dial-a-Bus, is still providing demand-response rides to eligible individuals, however, individuals are restricted to essential trips only as defined by the Governor’s Executive Order. Individuals with questions about eligibility should call Benton County Transportation at 541-754-1748 or visit our website at https://www.co.benton.or.us/publicworks/page/county-public-transportation-services.