Sandbag Stations around the County
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
At the Avery Facility:
- The sand pile is in the southwest corner of the complex, next to the Sherriff’s impound yard.
- There are empty sand bags and a filling station/frame there.
- Additional bags can be found in the barn next to the sign shop if there are none at the station.
- Members of the public may ask for empty bags to fill at another location.
- Members of the public must bring their own shovel.
- Volunteers may or may not be present to help the public.
Sand can also be found at several locations in Corvallis and around the County.
City of Corvallis:
- Wilson Elementary 2701 NW Satinwood, south parking lot.
- Cheldelin Middle School 987 NE Conifer Blvd., west parking lot.
- Lincoln Elementary 110 SE Alexander Ave., parking lot off SE 3rd St.
- Corvallis High School 1400 NW Buchanan Ave., in east parking lot located off of 11th St.
- Grant Avenue Baptist Church 1625 NW Grant Ave., in back parking lot off of 17th St.
- Corvallis 509J School District Office 1555 SW 35th St., west parking lot located behind bus shelter on 35th St.
- Circle Boulevard 500 feet east of Walnut Boulevard, on the north side of the street, across from HP
City of Philomath:
- Philomath Public Works 1515 Willow Lane
- Benton County Public Works 360 S.W. Avery Ave. (7:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday - Friday)
- North 20th Street Philomath
- Benton County Fairgrounds 53rd Street, Corvallis
- Adair Park Parking Lot Arnold Avenue, Adair Village
In addition to the City and County sand pile locations listed above, Knife River is also offering free sand and bags at the front gate of their location at 28602 Highway 34.
LAST UPDATED NOVEMBER 2017