Upcoming vaccination and testing events in Corvallis, Adair Village, and Blodgett Oct. 26 - 31
Friday, October 22, 2021
Benton County is collaborating with Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to host COVID-19 vaccination and testing events in Corvallis, Adair Village, and Blodgett.
Individuals 12 and older are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine at these events. The following COVID-19 vaccines will be available at all events listed below: Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson.
Free COVID-19 tests are available for all ages at the Benton County Event Center & Fairground events only. You do not need to have any symptoms to receive a test. No appointment is necessary for testing, but is highly encouraged. To make an appointment for a COVID-19 test, visit www.doineedacovid19test.com.
The events schedule and details are as follows:
- Location: Benton County Event Center & Fairgrounds, 110 SW 53rd Street
- October 26 - October 31, from 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Grocery Outlet, 1755 9th Street
- Tuesday, October, 26 from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Cheldelin Middle School, 987 NE Conifer Blvd.
- Thursday, October 28 from 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Location: Timberhill Shopping Center, 2335 NW Kings Blvd.
- Friday, October 29 from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Corner of 2nd and NE Arnold Avenue
- Wednesday, October 27, from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Location: Coastal Range Food Bank, 11663 Nashville Road (OR-180)
- Saturday, October 30, from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
No appointment is necessary and individuals may arrive to be vaccinated any of the dates and times listed. No identification is needed and individuals do not have to live permanently in Oregon to get the vaccine. For more information or to request additional accommodations, call 541-766-6120.