Voluntary Program for Riparian Resources Maps and Figures
Inventory Maps for Riparian and Wetland Resources (2009-2012)
Maps produced by county staff and other organizations to date to support the Riparian and Wetlands Project:
- 2021 Benton County Watersheds Overview Map – Benton County "watersheds" are region of land within which water flows down into a specified body, such as a river, lake, sea, or ocean. Many active watershed councils (see Resources) work with willing landowners in these areas.
- Upper Alsea Sub-basin and Upper Willamette Sub-basin – There are two major sub-basins within Benton County; inventory work was prepared for each basin based on characteristics for each basin.
- Benton County Fish Bearing Streams and Water Quality Limited Streams – Numerous streams throughout Benton County are considered "fish bearing" and "water quality limited" as defined by the State of Oregon.
- Buildings Located Within 25 feet of 2009 Mapped Stream Locations (from current Benton County mapped stream locations and building locations) and within 50 feet of 2009 mapped stream locations.
- Benton County Lakes and Ponds and Other Water Polygons based on US Geological Survey mapping information