Guidance for Schools, Businesses and Other Employers
In consideration of staffing challenges and health concerns due to the public health threat of coronavirus, Governor Kate Brown announced a statewide closure of Oregon K-12 schools until Monday, April 28.
School Lunch Information
Food Service Guidance
- Cleaning tips for restaurants, food carts and other food service operations to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 from Oregon Health Authority.
- COVID-19 Food Service Operations Frequently Asked Questions
Oregon Department of Education
Centers for Disease Control Guidance
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Local businesses can visit the Corvallis Benton County Economic Development Office for updates.
- Business Oregon has an extensive list of resources for businesses related to COVID-19, including information on financing, childcare, free and discounted business coaching and more.