County Buildings and Services
**As of Tuesday, May 26, 2020, County offices will reopen to the public.**
While the County is reopening its buildings, we do have limited staffing, and limited space in some of our lobbies. We still ask the public to conduct County business online, via email or over the phone.
However, there are some services that require individuals to visit our offices. The community should expect some changes if they choose to visit a County office.
These changes include:
- We encourage calling before arriving so appointments can be set up if necessary.
- The public can expect “check-in stations” at the entryway of each County facility.
- These stations provide hand sanitizer and disposable face masks, and guide individuals that feel sick or have symptoms not to enter the facility and instead to conduct business over the phone or by email.
- Employees working reception or customer-facing roles will also be wearing masks for the public’s safety.
- All members of the public will be asked to wear a face covering or mask when entering County facilities.
- Additionally, individuals will need to provide contact information in order for the County to conduct contact tracing, in the case of possible exposure.