Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
On this Page:
Treatments for COVID-19 have been developed and proven effective for people with severe symptoms, or those most likely to develop severe symptoms. There are a number of different treatments, such as monoclonal antibodies (mAb) and antiviral pills, and more are being developed. All of these treatments are available by prescription only.
Who should seek treatment
If you test positive and are an older adult, or an individual who is at high-risk of developing severe illness from COVID-19, you should speak to a medical provider about treatment options as soon as you test positive, even if your symptoms are mild right now. It is very important to start treatment within the first few days of illness for it to be effective.
A medical provider will be able to assess your eligibility, answer any questions you have, and write a prescription for the appropriate COVID-19 treatment.
Test to Treat program
The federal government has launched a program with the aim of providing locations someone can go from getting tested to receiving treatment in one stop. Because many of the treatments require a prescription from a medical provider, locations that are able to offer this full service are limited.
One treatment, Paxlovid, can now be prescribed directly by a pharmacist. This is an oral antiviral pill, which is taken after you test positive for COVID-19 in order to reduce the chances of developing severe symptoms. Not all pharmacies will have Paxlovid available, and the Oregon Health Authority still recommends that you first seek treatment from your primary care provider if possible.
- To locate Test to Treat sites visit: Test to Treat Locator
- For more information on Test to Treat visit: Test to Treat FAQs
Oregon Health Authority telehealth visit
For those individuals who cannot see a medical professional or get to a Test to Treat location in time, the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) has partnered with Color to enable quick, free consultations with a medical professional who can prescribe COVID-19 treatments like paxlovid. You can find more information, including how to utilize this service, on OHA's website.