Guidance for Events and Gatherings
As we head into summer, events will be occurring in the community. We would like to restate the importance of staying safe and preventing the spread of COVID-19. Now that larger gatherings are allowed, we know that there will be important events you want to attend and it is critical that health and safety are including in your planning. While attending events, please keep in mind the following:
- If you go as a group, go as a small group, and keep it small.
- Do your best to maintain 6 feet of distance from other people.
- Wear a face covering at all times during the event. If you can, bring new masks for others.
- Stay hydrated.
- Bring tissues and dispose of them properly. Carry a small garbage bag if necessary.
- Bring plenty of hand sanitizer.
- If you are 65+ or have a preexisting condition, consider staying home and participating in a different way.
Phase 2 Guidance: General Events and Gatherings
|Gathering Size Guidance||
|Physical Distancing Guidance||
Oregon Health Authority Sector-specific Guidance
Guidance issued June 2020
- Outdoor Recreation Organizations (revised from May)
- Gatherings / General
- Venues & Event Operators Guidance
- Recreational Sport Guidance
- Swimming Pools, Spas, & Sports Courts Guidance
- Restaurants & Bars Guidance
- Indoor & Outdoor Entertainment Facilities Guidance
Guidance issued May 2020
- Reopening guidance for the general public
- Interim guidance for agricultural workers and migrant and seasonal farm workers
- Interim guidance for agricultural employers in Oregon
- Reopening guidance for outdoor recreation organizations
- Reopening guidance for personal services providers
- Reopening guidance for restaurants and bars
- Reopening guidance for retail stores
- Reopening guidance for shopping centers and malls
- Reopening guidance for gyms and fitness facilities