Guidance for Schools, Businesses and Other Employers
Updated 5/6/20, 4:30pm
In consideration of staffing challenges and health concerns due to the public health threat of coronavirus, Governor Kate Brown announced a statewide closure of Oregon K-12 schools through the rest of the school year.
Hotel and Motel Guidance
- Cleaning Guidance for Hotels and Motels after possible COVID-19 occupancy, is now available in 12 languages from the Oregon Health Authority.
School Lunch Information
Additional Meal Resources
- Find school meals during COVID-19 closures
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Oregon Food Bank finder
Food Service Guidance
- Cleaning tips for restaurants, food carts and other food service operations to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 from Oregon Health Authority.
- COVID-19 Food Service Operations Frequently Asked Questions
Childcare resources for essential employees
- Essential personnel can call 211 or visit 211.org for a directory of daycare providers.
Oregon Department of Education
Centers for Disease Control Guidance for Employers
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Interim Guidance for Administrators of US Childcare Programs and K-12 Schools to Plan, Prepare, and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Local businesses can visit the Corvallis Benton County Economic Development Office for updates.
- Business Oregon has an extensive list of resources for businesses related to COVID-19, including information on financing, childcare, free and discounted business coaching and more.
- Visit the Small Business Resource Navigator for more information on federal, state and county programs, insurance and relief options.