Help Benton County stay open by…
Thank you for your overwhelming support as our local businesses open up in Phase I.
Please remember that businesses may be overwhelmed as they work to meet reopening requirements and as the community eagerly seeks their services.
Please be patient and courteous as we all work to open safely.
- Meticulous hand washing.
- Regularly disinfect commonly touched surfaces and areas.
- Ensuring physical space between yourself and others.
- Regularly check your temperature and screen yourself for symptoms.
- Train all employees in safety requirements and expectations.
- Wearing a face covering when you leave your home.
Face Covering and Mask Guidance
As businesses and public spaces reopen in Oregon, it may be difficult to always keep 6 feet between people. Therefore, OHA recommends that the public use face coverings in businesses and public settings.
Guidance on face covering use by the public to prevent spread of COVID-19
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
In order to help Benton County stay open, it is important that businesses adhere to reopening guidance. The County’s Emergency Operations Center has put together a resource for the community to submit concerns regarding businesses who are not following current guidance.
Please note the following details about the Business Concern Form:
- Each submission will be reviewed by a staff member in the Emergency Operations Center.
- Emergency Operations Center staff will follow up with businesses within 72 hours.
- Community members will only be contacted on the status of their submission if they provide their contact information.
- Community members will receive one update on the status; they will not be receiving ongoing communication on the status of the business and their adherence to the guidance.
It is important to note that in most cases the County and Emergency Operations Center will be taking an educational approach to reaching out to businesses. In the sectors where the County has regulatory authority, the County will continue to exercise that authority.
To access the Business Concern Form, Click Here.