Phase 1b Group 6
Individuals within Group 6 include:
- Adults 45–64 with one or more underlying health conditions with increased risk
- Migrant and seasonal farm workers
- Seafood and agricultural workers
- Food processing workers
- People living in low-income senior housing, senior congregate and independent living
- Individuals experiencing houselessness (sheltered and unsheltered)
- People currently displaced by wildfires
- Wildland firefighters
- Pregnant people 16 and older
The following underlying health conditions are defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- Chronic kidney disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Down Syndrome
- Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
- Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant or HIV
- Obesity (BMI greater than or equal to 30 kg/m2)
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Those who are looking for more information can access the following resources:
Getvaccinated.oregon.gov web tool: This tool allows people to determine if they are eligible for a vaccine. The Get Vaccinated Oregon tool will be open to all Oregonians and information will be available in 11 languages.
Note: the OHA eligibility tool does not result in an appointment, or completion of the County’s survey.
- Text and Call Resources:
- Oregonians can text ORCOVID to 898211 to get text/SMS updates (English and Spanish only) or email ORCOVID@211info.org.
- Oregonians can call 211 or 1-866-698-6155, which is open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily, including holidays. Please be aware that wait times may be long due to high call volumes. There is an option to get a call back rather than wait on hold (in English and Spanish). Free interpretation is available for all other languages. TTY: Dial 711 or call 1-866-698-6155.