Replacing Your Vaccination Card/Documentation
There are a number of ways you can replace your vaccine card. The options below can help you replace lost or damaged vaccination cards/documentation.
Request a copy of your record from your primary care physician:
- Your primary care physician will have access to your vaccination records and will be able to provide you with replacement documentation.
- Private pharmacies may be able to provide a replacement if all doses were received there.
- Please contact the pharmacy for more information.
Request a copy yourself using the Alert IIS website:
- Vaccinated individuals can utilize the Altert IIS system to request vaccination records.
- There are separate request forms for minors and adults.
- Expect longer wait times when using this method.
If you received your second dose at a different location from your first, you should contact your primary care provider or utilize Alert IIS to receive replacement documentation.
The public can also call 211 for further information and assistance in other languages.