The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted everyone in different ways.
Benton County COVID-19 Call Center
Give us a call Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. to ask any of your COVID-19 related questions. Press 0 after the language selection to speak to a person, or listen to the menu for prerecorded information. After hours, leave a voicemail and someone will return your call by the end of the next business day.
OHA COVID-19 Hotline
(866) 917-8881 or text "OHACOVID" to 61222
You can call the Oregon Health Authority Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. if you want more health information, have questions about isolation, or want to report a positive at-home COVID test. You can also visit their website: Did you test positive for COVID-19?
Stress & anxiety while reopening Benton County
All these changes to our daily lives can lead to deep feelings of stress and anxiety. Look out for common signs of distress:
- Irritability or anger
- Anxiety or fear
- Changes in appetite or activity
- Difficulty concentrating or sleeping
- Physical reactions
- Increased use of alcohol or substances
If stress gets in the way of daily responsibilities frequently, consider these Benton County supports:
24/7 Crisis & Information Hotline
Counselor of the Day
Benton County Resource Line
- Oregon Health Plan (OHP) and Marketplace enrollment and information
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Women, Infants, and Children's (WIC) Program
- Food and housing resources