The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted everyone in different ways.
Benton County COVID-19 Call Center
Give us a call Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. to ask any of your COVID-19 related questions. Press 0 after the language selection to speak to a person, or listen to the menu for pre-recorded information. After hours, leave a voicemail and someone will return your call by the end of the next business day.
OHA COVID-19 Hotline
(866) 917-8881 or text "OHACOVID" to 61222
You can call the Oregon Health Authority Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. if you want more health information, have questions about isolation, or want to report a positive at-home COVID test. You can also visit their website: Did you test positive for COVID-19?
All these changes to our daily lives can lead to deep feelings of stress and anxiety. If stress gets in the way of daily responsibilities frequently, consider these Benton County supports:
- 24/7 Crisis & Information Hotline: (888) 232-7192
- Counselor of the Day: (541) 766-6835
- Benton County Resource Line: (541) 766-2130
- Oregon Health Plan (OHP) and Marketplace enrollment and information
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Women, Infants, and Children's (WIC) Program
- Food and housing resources