Volunteering with Vaccine Distribution Efforts
ON THIS PAGE
- Click here to sign up for our email list
- Sign up links will be sent to members of our email list as opportunities become available
- If you are signed up to volunteer at a vaccination clinic and are unable to attend due to illness, weather, or other circumstances:
- Please do not self-deploy to any vaccine events. Benton County will contact you with requests for assistance and instructions on deploying
|Entry and Exit||
Assist with setting up and taking down clinic tables, chairs, and signage. Greets clients, directs them to the intake table and assists as needed with observation and distributing incentives.
|Documenter||Assist with setting up and taking down clinic tables, seats, and signage. Assists vaccinator with documentation during the clinic.|
|Line Management||Assist with setting up and taking down clinic tables, seats, and signage. Assist clients from registration through vaccination and wait time.|
Volunteers should note the following information as they prepare for their upcoming shift:
- Volunteers will have access to:
- Designated break space
- Light snacks
- Various supplies to complete their duties
- Please bring enough food and water for your shift.
- There will not be access to a refrigerator or microwave.
- Remember to dress for the weather and setting.
- Please bring an appropriate face mask.
- Remember that you will be asked to stay six (6) feet apart from others if possible. Some settings and/or positions may not allow for physical distancing.
- You will be required to adhere to all COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- If you are feeling sick or exhibiting any symptoms of illness, please stay home.
- Contact the volunteer coordinator to let them know you will not be coming (DOC_Volunteer@co.benton.or.us).
- All volunteers will receive "Just in Time Training" before they start their shift.
- All volunteers are asked to be flexible. You may be asked to perform another role once onsite.
- Some volunteers may be asked to physically assist a patient. Please click here for information and safety considerations.
|Assist with setting up and taking down clinic tables, seats, and signage.|