Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Victim Assistance Program
Know Your Rights & Enforce Them!
Under the Crime Victims Bill of Rights, you have certain legal rights as a victim of a crime. You have the right:
- to know who is contacting you in regard to your case;
- to refuse to consent to an interview by defendant or defendant's agents;
- to a court hearing if you are harassed or bothered by the defendant;
- to be informed of changes in court dates and hearings;
- to be in the courtroom during all hearings and the trial of your case;
- to be consulted regarding plea negotiations in cases of violent felonies;
- to appear personally and express your views at sentencing;
- to request restitution for your injuries suffered;
- to request information regarding defendants criminal history;
- to request and provide the Parole Board with an address to be notified if the defendant is appearing before the Parole Board;
- to be notified, at your request, before the defendant is released from prison;
- to a copy of the court transcript or tape of all criminal proceedings heard on the record, the Court may charge for the actual cost to produce the transcript.
Crime Victims Bill of Rights– Oregon Constitution, Article 1, Sections 42-44
The Benton County District Attorney's Office has both volunteer and practicum opportunities with the Victim Assistance Program. For more information see the Volunteer Opportunities page.
More information on Oregon Victims Assistance can be found by visiting the Crime Victims Services Division.
Benton County Victim Services
120 NW 4th St.
Corvallis, OR 97330