November 5, 2024 General Election is the next election where voters can choose mayor and city council board members.
First, call the city you live in to learn more about the filing process and the positions on the next election ballot.
- City of Adair Village 541-745-5507
- City of Albany 541-917-7524
- City of Corvallis 541-766-6901
- City of Monroe 541-847-5175
- City of Philomath 541-929-6148
Submit completed and signed forms to your city. An original signature is required. Filings will appear on Benton County's website. Forms are also available at the Elections Office 4500 SW Research Way, Corvallis, OR 97333.
Filing by declaration/fee:
1. SEL 101 Candidate Filing - Major Political Party or Nonpartisan
2. Fee, if applicable by city
- File forms before collecting signatures.
- Filing by petition is a requirement in some cities.
- Contact your city for the number of required signatures.
- Signers must be registered voters living in your city limits.
- Obtain 10% more signatures than are needed.
- Petition signatures must be filed with the city in advance of the deadline to give Elections Officials time to complete the signature verification process by the filing deadline.
- Please contact your city for timeline.
SEL 150 Candidate Filing - Withdrawal
Campaign finance are filed with the Secretary of State Office.
County Voters' Pamphlet
See County Voters' Pamphlet page for instruction, deadlines and fees.