Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Notice: The Elections & Passports Office will not accept passport applications on Wednesday June 28, 2023 and Thursday June 29, 2023 due to mandatory training.
Holiday Notice: The Elections & Passports Office will be closed Monday, May 29, 2023, in observance of Memorial Day.
To apply for a U.S. passport for the first time or to renew a passport by mail forms are available at the US Department of State website or at this office. Forms should be filled out carefully in black ink only, completing all required information before coming in.
Make an Appointment
Call us at 541-766-6756 for an appointment.
Costs & Forms of Payment
The cost of obtaining passports is the same regardless of where you apply. See passport fees at the US Department of State website. Passport photos can be taken in this office for $10.00.
Be sure to bring your checkbook. One check must be written for each passport application, and one for any execution fees and photos. Personal checks, money orders, bank drafts, or cashier's checks drawn on a US bank are acceptable for each application. Cash, credit cards, debit cards and temporary checks are not acceptable forms of payment to the US Department of State.
What to Bring
A completed, but unsigned passport application, certified birth certificate, and current driver's license will be enough for many applications. Oregon IDs, Provisional Licenses and out of state drivers' licenses will need additional identifications. Additional documentation will always be needed for children, or citizens born outside of the USA. Children 15 years old and under must have both parents appear with them when applying. Please bring your own black pen.
Important Travel Information and Links
For current information on travel, foreign visas and entry requirements, downloadable passport applications forms, requirements and fees, visit the U.S. Department of State at travel.state.gov.
Below are other quick links to the U.S. Department of State Passport Services