This office will appear on the May 15, 2018 Primary Election ballot.
It is recommended that you contact your local party organization before filing.
In order to qualify as a Precinct Committeeperson candidate, you must:
- Be a member of the major political party you wish to represent by September 7, 2017, which is at least 180 days before the deadline for filing a certificate of candidacy;
- Be 18 years of age by date of the Primary Election;
- Live in the precinct you wish to represent, or an adjoining precinct;
- Write-in candidate must have been a member of the party by November 16, 2017, which is at least 180 days before the date of the election.
Precinct Committeeperson candidacy filing dates for the May 15, 2018 Primary Election:
- First day to file candidacy: February 1, 2018
- Last day to file candidacy: March 6, 2018
There is no fee for filing as a Precinct Committeeperson. Submit form SEL 105 Candidate Filing - Precinct Committee Person in person or by mail with an original signature. This form can also be obtained at the Elections Office 120 NW 4th St Room 13, Corvallis, OR 97330.