Fair & Rodeo
Fair & Rodeo
Benton County’s annual Fair and Rodeo features carnival rides, 4-H livestock, amazing performers, live music, and three nights of National Pro Rodeo Association-sanctioned rodeo.
We hope you had a good time at the Fair this year, 22,195 people joined us! Local organizations from Kiwanis to Zonta raised money by providing needed services like Parking Lot Collectors and Gate Greeters. 4-H youth raised and sold their livestock, citizens sang and sewed, listened to local and national performers, ate good food and even some food that was good for you!
We're already planning for next year's Fair, July 29th - August 1st, 2020 and hope to see you then.
Benton County Fairgrounds, Corvallis, is launching a process to update the current facilities master plan. The updated master plan will help the County achieve the Fairgrounds’ mission to operate a community events center that serves residents and visitors. The master planning process will run through January 2019, with design and implementation phases to follow.
The Benton County Fairgrounds has been an important gathering place and location for public events in the County for more than 100 years. The buildings, utilities and grounds at the fairgrounds have suffered from years of deferred maintenance. The master plan will include a facilities plan that identifies new construction and needed improvements to existing buildings, and a comprehensive business plan that explores management options and provides an operational and maintenance budget, plus potential funding mechanisms. Read more...
Benton Oaks RV Park
The Benton Oaks RV Park is a secure setting in a mature oak grove at the foot of Bald Hill in Corvallis, Oregon. Benton Oaks RV Park is located minutes from downtown Corvallis, 5.29 miles from Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, on the way to the coast and conveniently across the street from Oregon State University’s Campus Way bike path and the Irish Bend Covered Bridge.
Hosted Facilities Available at Benton Oaks Camp:
- Full hookup-electric, water, sewer, cable, garbage and wifi
- Overflow (power and water only; wifi possible) available after full hookup filled or last minute arrivals
- Cable TV in full hookup area only
- Pull-thru and back-in spots
- All full hook up sites offer 50-amp and 30-amp electrical
- Dump station – free to campers; $5 for drop-ins
- Showers and restrooms, fully ADA accessible
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Close to Oregon State University campus
- 1.5 miles to downtown Corvallis
- Access to Bald Hill Trails (walking, jogging, hiking, biking, horseback riding)
- OSU football weekends & Special Event weekends fill up months in advance, please plan accordingly.
Well-Behaving Pets Welcome!
Campground Policy is to fill Full Hook-up spots first. When Full Hook-Up spots are filled spaces designated Overflow offering power and water only with use of the dump station become available. Overflow spaces are designated B, C, D and E. Overflow spaces cost $35/night EXCEPT DURING OSU HOME GAME FOOTBALL WEEKENDS when the rate for Overflow spaces is $100 for the weekend (2 nights). Read more...
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow