Benton County Finance & Tax - Property Taxes
The Property Tax Department is responsible for billing, collection and maintenance of approximately 38,000 property tax accounts.
The Department collects in excess of $100 million annually in property taxes. Tax statements are mailed in October of each year.
Full payment, with a 3% discount is due by November 15th. Taxpayers have the option of paying one third of the total amount due on November 15th, February 15th and May 15th.
- Generating and mailing of property tax statements, delinquent notices and warrants on personal property accounts
- Collection of property taxes and interest
- Adjustment of assessed taxes due to changes in value and other corrections
- Annual foreclosure of delinquent real property tax accounts
- Distribution of tax collection proceeds to over 50 taxing districts
- Sale of foreclosed properties according to Oregon law
Interested in paying your taxes online?
Mail Tax Payments to:
Benton County Tax Office
PO Box 964
Corvallis, OR 97339-0964