Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
*THE TAX OFFICE IS NOW LOCATED AT 4500 SW RESEARCH WAY*
Notice: The final tax payment for the 2022-23 Tax Year is due May 15, 2023.
- In person at 4500 SW Research Way.
- USPS: Mailed payments. make checks payable to: Benton County Tax Collector
- Use your bank's online bill pay service
- Online or by phone through the the Point and Pay system (a third party payment service provider, a convenience fee will be charged) Link to PAY TAXES here.
- Payments can be placed in the drive up drop box located at 4077 SW Research Way, Corvallis.
- NOVEMBER PAYMENT ONLY: Payments are accepted at Oregon State Credit Union, and the Monroe branch of Umpqua Bank for the November payment only. Banks will not accept tax payments without the coupon portion of the tax statement.
- For Property Tax payment questions contact 541-766-6808
- For Property Valuation questions contact 541-766-6855
Full payment, with a 3% discount is due by November 15th. Taxpayers have the option of paying one third of the total amount due on November 15th, February 15th and May 15th.
The Department collects in excess of $180 million annually in property taxes. Tax statements are mailed in October of each year. Department Functions:
- Generating and mailing of property tax statements, delinquent notices and warrants on personal property accounts
- Collection of property taxes and interest
- Adjustment of assessed taxes due to changes in value and other corrections
- Annual foreclosure of delinquent real property tax accounts
- Distribution of tax collection proceeds to over 50 taxing districts
- Sale of foreclosed properties according to Oregon law
Interested in paying your taxes online?
Mail Tax Payments to:
Benton County Tax Office
PO Box 964
Corvallis, OR 97339-0964