Tax Sale - Sealed Bid - December 20, 2017 @ 10:00 AM - Location: Benton County Sunset Building Tax Department
On December 20, 2017, Benton County will offer the following parcel of land for sale:
A tract of land described within a Tax Collector’s deed recorded as 2015-537842, Benton County Deed Records, located in Section 01, Township 14 South, Range 8 West, Willamette Meridian, Benton County, Oregon, more particularly described as follows: The East 22 feet of Lot 3, Block 2, Malone Addition to the Town of Alsea, a subdivision plat of record in Benton County, Oregon. 14 8 01DB 1000, Tax account 212013, Property is located at 146 W Main St, Alsea, Oregon. 0.05 acres.
MINIMUM BID: $4,073.00
RULES FOR BIDDING
- All parcels are sold in “as is” condition. Purchasers of property accept all responsibility for complying with any applicable federal, state, or local law in regard to possible contamination on any of the purchased property
- Sale of property is subject to all liens or claims arising out of any assessment or a local improvement levied against the property or any part of it by any municipality and is also subject to any title or equity of the municipality predicated or growing out of any such lien or assessment.
- Benton County will convey the properties by quitclaim deed to be signed by the chair of the governing body.
- All bids must be received by Benton County Finance & Tax Department, 4077 SW Research Way, Corvallis, OR 97333 by 10:00 a.m. PDT on December 20, 2017. Bids will be opened at 10:05 a.m. in the Finance & Tax Department’s lobby.
- Bids must be in a sealed envelope. “Benton County Sealed Bid” must be clearly marked on outside of envelope. Identify parcel being bid by writing map number on outside of the envelope.
- Cashier’s check in the amount of 10% of the bid must be enclosed with bid. Successful bidder has until noon on December 20, 2017 to produce the remainder of the bid in the form of cash or cashier’s check. Should the highest bidder not meet the conditions stated above, the property shall be tendered to the next highest bidder equaling or exceeding the minimum price. If the second highest bidder declines or cannot meet the conditions within 24 hours or notification, the property will be considered not sold.
- The Board of County Commissioners reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
PUBLISH: December 7, and December 13, 2017