Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Adult Outpatient Mental Health
Adult Behavioral Health
Benton County provides mental health services using a care team model to provide outpatient care for Benton County Residents. We offer array of services that focus on best practice therapies and treatment.
To find out if you are eligible for Benton County Behavioral Health services, please call 541-766-6835.
Once enrolled, services may include:
- Client-Centered Service Planning
- Individual Therapy
- Skills Training
- Group Therapy
- Case Management
- Peer Specialist Support
- Psychiatric Services
- Medication Management
- Care Coordination to higher levels of care
For those needing additional supports, residential care may be offered. Residential Care is more intensive to support day to day living. Individuals utilizing this level of care must be enrolled and referred from a Qualified Mental Health Professional.
We specialize in serving Benton County residents with severe and persistent mental illness and Oregon Health Plan. We also serve eligible uninsured individuals and some private insurance. Reduced fees are available based on income levels and eligibility. For individuals interested in mental health services, please call 541-766-6835.
In mental health crisis now? Call our 24/7 local crisis phone line: 1-888-232-7192
Text OREGON to 741-741 for 24/7, confidential free crisis counseling
Mental Health emergency line: 9-8-8
If there is an emergency, please call 911 or go to your local Emergency Room (ER)
We assist families, friends, or agencies in determining whether a person meets the legal criteria for involuntary commitment and treatment. Persons who meet the criteria are those who have a mental disorder, are unwilling to seek voluntary treatment and, as a result of their mental disorder, are dangerous to themselves or others, or are unable to provide their own basic needs.
We will provide:
- Consultation to relatives, friends, the community, social service agencies, and law enforcement regarding involuntary commitment.
- Hospital screening and crisis intervention 24 hours a day at clinics or hospital emergency rooms.
- Information regarding alternatives to commitment
- Liaison to the court and Benton County psychiatric units
- Community Outreach, Inc. - local homeless shelter provider
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) - national organization dedicated to building better lives for those affected by mental illness
- Corvallis Daytime Drop-in center - community-based resource hub providing information, referral, and direct services for people experiencing homelessness and poverty
- Community Services Consortium - local resources for food, housing, utilities, and more
- Vina Moses - free household goods, clothing, food, and other items donated by the community
- Center Against Rape and Domestic Violence (CARDV) - resources for survivors of domestic and sexual violence
- Oregon Health Plan - find out if you qualify for Oregon's Medicaid healthcare insurance
- Oregon Health Authority: Behavioral Health Services - state resources for mental health
- Pathfinder Clubhouse - employment, education, transportation, and other resources for people living with mental illness
- Oregon Voluntary Mental Health Database - voluntarily disclose your mental health information to emergency responders