Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Benton County Crisis Center
Concept Drawing - Exterior Main Entry. This image is an artistic drawing of what the Benton County Crisis Center could look like. This is not a final design and is subject to change. See more images below.
Mental Health Crisis Services are available now!
Visit co.benton.or.us/health/page/crisis-services to access services.
Envisioning the Benton County Crisis Center
Benton County Behavioral Health is working to create a voluntary walk-in treatment-centered facility that may serve as an alternative to the emergency room, which provides stabilization for individuals experiencing mental health crisis, along with referrals and support for ongoing behavioral health services.
The crisis center will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year and serve all ages, regardless of ability to pay, no appointment needed. It is designed to serve anyone who needs a break from stressors to be connected to services and support and will have a “no-wrong-door” approach to support individuals who are having mental health crises for any number of reasons.
The crisis center is a project of Benton County’s Justice System Improvement Program (JSIP), a multi-year effort to improve outcomes in our communities. Addressing mental health needs is a primary focus of JSIP’s vision for enhanced County programs and facilities. The crisis center may serve as a resource on calls to law enforcement that involve a mental health concern.
The Benton County Crisis Center will be located at 240 NW 4th Street in downtown Corvallis, central to transportation, community service providers, and emergency services.
Services may include:
- Crisis assessments
- Safe and supportive break from stressors for individuals experiencing a mental health crisis
- Short-term therapy
- Skills training and case management
- Referrals for ongoing treatment and community resources
For questions/comments about the Benton County Crisis Center, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow