Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Children and Family Program
The Children and Family Program is part of the larger Behavioral Health team at Benton County and is focused on providing trauma-informed, evidence-based mental health services to the youth and families in our community. Please call 541-766-6777 to learn more and/or get connected to one of our various programs.
Children’s Outpatient Program
- Provides therapeutic services for youth under age 18 with a mental health diagnosis and identifiable treatment goals.
- Can be referred by a current provider (primary care, school, case manager, etc.) using the Children’s Outpatient Referral Form.
- Can Self-Refer by calling 541-766-6777 and requesting a screening. The screening is used to determine if our program is appropriate to address the presenting concerns.
Services offered include:
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Individual Skills Training
- Family Skills Training
- Parent Education
- Case Management
- Care Coordination
School-Based Mental Health Program
Provides short-term mental health services to k-12 students with low to moderate mental health needs in the rural schools of Benton County (Alsea, King’s Valley, Monroe, and Philomath). Referrals are submitted by the school, so if interested, please talk with your child’s school counselor or administrator. If you are 14 years-old or older, you can self-refer using this School-Based Mental Health Referral Form.
Provides comprehensive care coordination services through an interactive process to youth and families with high needs and multi-system involvement (criteria must be met to access Wraparound and guardian involvement is required). Referrals are submitted by current providers (treating therapist, primary care, school counselor or support person, case manager, etc.)
Intensive Care Coordination
Provides immediate, short-term care coordination services for youth and/or family with clearly identified goals. Referrals are submitted by current providers (treating therapist, primary care, school counselor or support person, case manager, etc.)
For Crisis Services, please use the following resources:
- Benton County’s “Counselor of the Day”, available for walk-ins, 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday. Located on the second floor of the Benton County’s Health Services Building (530 NW 27th St. Corvallis, OR 97330
- Oregon YouthLine 877-968-8491 or Text “teen2teen” to 839863. https://oregonyouthline.org/
- Crisis Hotline 1-888-232-7192 or Text “OREGON” to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-8255
If you or your child are in imminent danger of harming yourself or others, please call 911 or go to the Emergency Department for assistance.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow