Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Coordinated Homeless Response Office
Benton County, the City of Corvallis, and Community Services Consortium (CSC) are part of a pilot program sponsored by Oregon State House Bill 4123 to support a coordinated response to homelessness. The three agencies, along with housing and homeless service providers, have been working together since prior to the pilot program to lay the groundwork for coordinated homeless response. The pilot program includes funding and resources to support and grow existing homelessness response operations.
The Coordinated Office creates a framework to provide cross-sector operational coordination to support countywide efforts and support cities and service providers with the ultimate goal to sustain housing in every community.
Everyone in Benton County should have the opportunity to live in decent, safe, and affordable housing.
The Coordinated Homeless Response structure:
The structure of Benton County Coordinated Homeless Response includes:
- The Intergovernmental Council - representatives from the elected bodies and leaders of the three agencies
- The Home, Opportunity, Planning, and Equity (HOPE) Advisory Board - representatives from key stakeholders and community members who develop policy recommendations, provide feedback on strategic planning, and provide outreach and engagement with the community.
- The Coordinated Office - staff from the 3 agencies to facilitate and coordinate with local nonprofit service providers to implement the strategic plan in alignment with recommendations from the HOPE Advisory Board
Facilitation & Coordination to support community progress:
- Community Progress Timeline
- Vehicle Camping and Microshelters Allowable in Rural Areas Fact Sheet - March 2023
- Emergency Shelter & Transitional Housing Expansion - September 2022
- Affordable Housing Expansion - September 2022
- Housing & Homelessness Services Legislative Priorities Fact Sheet - February 2023
- Future Housing Development in Corvallis - March 2023
- Navigation Center Fact Sheet - February 2023
- Benton County Crisis Center Fact Sheet - February 2023
- Coordinated Homeless Response System Overview
- Strategic Plan Alignment with HOPE Recommendations
- Coordinated Office Presentation at HOPE Advisory Board Meeting - March 2023
- Watch a recording of the presentation