Drinking Water

Domestic Well Safety Program

Do you have a private well in Benton County?   For more information on how to protect your private drinking water




More information about groundwater can be found on the following sites:

Drinking water

Private Domestic Drinking Water Systems

Information pertaining to your existing private well are kept with the State Water Resources Department (WRD). These records can be accessed online by viewing the Oregon Well Log Database or by contacting the Water Resources Department, Salem Office: 503-986-0900

Public water fountain

Public Water Supply

Information about public water systems that serve the Benton County community can be found in the links below. Water Supply Requirements can be found in more detail on the Community Development site.