We are the Family Planning program of Benton County. We serve women and men from ages 10-60 with a wide scope of reproductive and sexual health services.
The Benton County Family Planning program provides the following services:
- Annual women’s exams
- Birth control method supplies
- Birth control information and counseling
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Sexually transmitted infection screening and treatment
- HIV/AIDS testing and counseling
- Vasectomy (only available at Benton site)
We do not provide pregnancy/maternity care. For local maternity care providers, please ask any one of our team members.
Any male or female aged 10-60 is eligible for our services. No one will be turned away because of their county of residence, citizenship status, income, gender, sexual orientation, race, or creed. Services are low cost or may be free if you qualify for the Oregon Contraceptive Care (CCare) program. CCare offers free contraceptives and annual exams to women who qualify based on citizenship and financial guidelines.