Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Food Establishment Licenses
Benton County Environmental Health issues licenses to all food establishments operating in Benton County. Inspection Reports
If you are buying a currently licensed restaurant, you will need to obtain a new license. Please note that licenses are not transferable. To apply for a license, download and fill out the Restaurant and Bed & Breakfast License Application
To open a new eating facility in Benton County, please review the Food Sanitation Rules and complete the Restaurant Plan Review Packet. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call our office.
Temporary Restaurant Licenses
To operate and serve food at a public event within Benton County you will need a Temporary Restaurant License from us. To apply for a single event temporary license, download and fill out the Temporary Restaurant License Application. To apply for a 30/90 day operational Temporary Restaurant, download and fill out the Intermittent and Seasonal Temporary Restaurant Operational Plan Review Application. The completed operational plan review needs to be submitted to our office at least 10 days prior to the first event. A temporary restaurant application is required each 90 days.
Mobile Food Units
To operate a Mobile Unit in Benton County you will need to apply for a Mobile Unit license. If you are buying a currently licensed mobile you will need to obtain a new license. Please note that licenses are not transferable. To apply for a license, download and fill out the "Mobile Unit Plan Review".
For a new mobile unit, please review the Mobile Unit Guide, Oregon Administrative Rule 333.162 and compete the Mobile Unit Plan Review packet. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call our office.
See our current Fee Schedule. For additional information, please call us at 541-766-6841.
Any questions or complaints about a restaurant should be made to Environmental Health at 541-766-6841. If reporting a foodborne illness, we will want to know what specific foods you ate, the locations of where you ate, and the dates with times of each meal. This is all helpful information when reporting a potential foodborne illnesses to the County Environmental Health Specialist.