Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Return to the main HOPE webpage
HOPE Advisory Board
The next HOPE Advisory Board meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 24, 2023 from 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM. It is a hybrid meeting and can be attended in person, via the web, or by calling in from a phone. The meeting agenda will be available here and on the county calendar seven days prior to the event, and will include more information about how to join the meeting.
Past Meeting Recordings and Documents:
2023 HOPE Advisory Board Meeting Materials:
- March 22, 2023
- March minutes will be posted within 7 days of being approved at the May meeting
- HOPE Presentation: Strategic Planning for HB4123, Community Updates, and OR Legislation - How to Track Bills
- January 25, 2023 Meeting
Past Years HOPE Advisory Board Meeting Materials:
HOPE Executive Committee
The next HOPE Executive Committee meeting will be held Wednesday, April 12, 2023 from 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM. It is a virtual meeting and can be accessed via the web, or by calling in from a phone. The meeting agenda will be available here and on the county calendar seven days prior to the event, and will include information about how to join the meeting.
Past Meeting Documents:
- March 8, 2023 Agenda
- March Minutes will be posted within seven days of approval at the April 12 meeting.
- January 11, 2023 Minutes
- December 7, 2022 Minutes
- November 2, 2022 Minutes
- October 12, 2022 Minutes
- September 14, 2022 Minutes
- August 10, 2022 Minutes
- July 13, 2022 Minutes
- June 8, 2022 Agenda (Meeting canceled due to lack of quorum)
- May 11, 2022 Minutes
- April 13, 2022 Minutes
- March 9, 2022 Minutes
- February 9, 2022 Minutes
- January 12, 2022 Minutes
- December 8, 2021 Minutes
- November 10, 2021 Minutes
- October 13, 2021 Minutes
- September 8, 2021 Minutes
- August 11, 2021 Minutes
HOPE Advisory Board:
The HOPE Advisory Board meets monthly on the fourth Wednesday of each month, from 4-6 PM. The Board is a joint effort between Benton County and the City of Corvallis to facilitate a comprehensive, coordinated response from the county, cities, and diverse community partners, leaders, and persons experiencing homelessness. For more information, click here to go the the HOPE homepage.
HOPE Executive Committee:
The HOPE Executive Committee meets monthly on the second Wednesday of the month from 4-5pm. They decide who serves on the HOPE Board when there are vacancies, and they also set the agendas for the full board meetings. The HOPE Executive Committee is made up of seven board members from the 21-person HOPE Board: two co-chairs, one county commissioner, two city councilors, one business community representative, and the Director of Community Services Consortium, our community action agency for Linn, Benton, and Lincoln counties.
Meeting schedules, agendas, and supporting materials will be posted to this page at least one week prior to each meeting.