Mental Health - A Community Integrated Service Team (ACIST)
ACIST is the Youth and Family Behavioral Health team for Benton County. ACIST staff provide mental health and substance use counseling and treatment. ACIST works with the entire family to help them make positive, healthy changes. We work as a team with community partners to help at-risk youth live with their families and stay in their community.
Benton County ACIST provides the following services:
- Counseling and case management to youth and their families
- Adolescent alcohol and drug treatment for ages 13 – 20 years
- School-based services
- Wraparound services
- Intensive, community-based services that help youth who are at risk for out-of home placement remain in their homes
We accept Oregon Health Plan, uninsured, and limited private insurance.
To prepare you for your first visit, please fill out the client registration forms and bring to your appointment.
- Accountable Behavioral Health Alliance
- Boys and Girls Club of Corvallis
- Children’s Farm Home
- Community Services Consortium
- Department of Human Services
- Jackson Street Youth Shelter
- Juvenile Department
- LBL/ESD Behavioral Specialists
- Old Mill Center for Children and Families
- Oregon Family Support Network
- Oregon Youth Authority