Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Public Health – Health Promotion And Chronic Disease Prevention
Chronic Disease / Obesity Prevention Initiatives
- Policy initiatives that improve the built environment, and promote active living and access to healthy, fresh affordable food.
- Coordination of Benton County Community Health Assessment (CHA) and Community Health Improvement (CHIP) process.
- Healthy Communities Coalition meets quarterly to monitor community projects and provide input into obesity prevention activities.
- Healthy Kids/Healthy Communities (Crecidendo en Salud) initiative funded by Robert Wood Johnson Foundation to reduce childhood obesity in South Corvallis and the surrounding rural areas.
- Capacitation and leadership development among low-income, minority and rural community members to participate in health policy initiatives.
- Ongoing Living Well with Chronic Conditions/Tomando en su Salud classes offered in both English and Spanish.
Tobacco Control and Prevention
- Policy initiatives that promote expansion of smoke-free spaces, including public buildings, parks and recreational facilities, schools, and all Benton County government worksites.
- Tracking and provision of technical assistance in response to local violations of the Oregon Smoke Free Workplace Law.
- Promotion of the Oregon Tobacco Quit Line and coordination with local primary care providers to ensure referral to tobacco cessation services.
- Healthy Communities Coalition meets quarterly to monitor community projects and provide input into tobacco prevention activities.
Adolescent Health Promotion Program
- Coordination of community efforts to reduce use of alcohol and other drugs by underage youth.
- Substance Abuse Prevention Partnership Coalition and meets quarterly to coordinate community based prevention efforts.
Sexual Health/STD-HIV-Hep C Prevention
- Outreach and health education and counseling for persons at higher risk of HIV/STDs/Hep C
- Rapid HIV testing, counseling and referral to health services based on test results and service needs.
- Syringe Exchange Program to promote use of clean needles and provide safe and appropriate disposal of needles, including drop box located at Benton County Health Department.
- Quarterly meetings of Benton County Lesbian, Bi-Sexual, Gay, Transgender, Questioning (LGBTQ) Health Equity Coalition