Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Human Resources is a strategic partner in building a highly skilled, diverse and motivated team of employees, working together to meet our customers' needs.
Become an Employer of Choice. Human Resources staff members work as strategic business partners with County departments by providing the infrastructure that enables them to achieve their program goals through effective human resource programs.
Benton County Human Resources provides the following services:
- Centralized Recruitment for Benton County
- Personnel Policy
- Employee Records Management
- Training and Staff Development
- Employee Relations and Labor Contract Administration
- New Employee Orientation
- Position Classification and Compensation
- Employee Benefit Administration
- Cultural Proficiency Education
- Worksite Wellness Program
The Recruitment Process and the Services We Provide
If you are interested in joining the Benton County team, the Human Resources Office would be your initial contact. The office serves as a centralized recruitment for Benton County departments and divisions.
As an inclusive and diverse organization, Benton County’s policy is to provide fair and equal treatment and to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age, condition of pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, political affiliation, social-economic, marital status or affectional preferences.
The Human Resources Office is also where you'll find information regarding employee benefits, compensation and wages, cultural proficiency, policies, contracts, and agreements, position classification, retirement and termination, training and development, and employee wellness programs. If you have a question contact us. (All forms and documents on the Human Resources pages are in PDF format).
Job applications are collected and processed here before going to various departments for additional review. Once hired, the Human Resources office is an employee’s one-stop-shop for the Benton County personnel policy, training and staff development, orientation, cultural proficiency education, benefit administration, employee records, and employee relations and labor contract administration.
Adverse Weather Hotline: 766-6058
Should calamitous circumstances or adverse weather conditions warrant, the Board may declare an emergency and close all or part of County operations. Read more..