Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Some departments use a pool of applicants and accept volunteer applications on an ongoing basis. If you are interested in a specific program and would like more information or you would like to submit a volunteer application.
Volunteer in the Natural Areas and Parks Department
Volunteer In Your Parks! Each year hundreds of volunteers help out in our parks and natural areas. If you would like to volunteer, there are many options to volunteer and you can easily find the one that is a fun fit for you! Volunteering not only helps parks and the people that use them, but they help volunteers learn, gain skills, and feel fulfilled!
Visit https://www.co.benton.or.us/parks/page/volunteer for more information!
Interested? Contact the Natural Areas & Parks Volunteer Coordinator via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer in the Sheriff's Office
We are always looking for exceptional men and women to volunteer in the Sheriff's Office. The opportunities are varied. Volunteers are needed in our Reserve Deputy Program, our Search and Rescue Units, and our Auxiliary Team. Click here to learn more and to apply.
Volunteer in the District Attorney's Office
The Benton County District Attorney's Office has both volunteer and practicum opportunities with the Victim Assistance Program. For more information see the Volunteer Opportunities page.
Volunteer in the Health Department
We are currently accepting volunteer applications on an ongoing basis for those interested in Community and Public Health. For more information and to apply, email our Volunteer Coordinator (email@example.com) with your name, email address and area of interest.
Click here to learn about volunteering at vaccination clinics.
Volunteers at the Benton County Fairgrounds
Volunteers at the Benton County Fairgrounds will experience an exciting range of duties while assisting in carious fairgrounds planning activities and special events.
Fairgrounds events include the annual county fair, rodeos, motorsports, horse shows, dog show, 4-H exhibits, and any array of community activities held throughout the year.
Interested? Contact the Fairgrounds via phone at 541-766-6521
Volunteer in the Juvenile Department
The following opportunities within the Juvenile Department are:
Juvenile Department volunteers who work with Juvenile Court Counselors will learn techniques of social casework. They will conduct investigations and learn counseling, rehabilitation, and guidance practices. Ability to work with juveniles and effective communication skills are highly desirable.
Individuals who volunteer with the Juvenile Department's clerical support staff will learn legal terminology, the functioning of the law enforcement and court systems, as well as general office practices and the use of the state-wide Juvenile Justice Information System (JJIS).
The purpose of victim-offender mediation is to provide the opportunity for offenders and victims to meet. Trained community volunteer mediators arrange the meetings and facilitate a process that includes asking and answering questions, sharing feelings, discussing restitution and resolving conflicts.
For more information, contact Luis Maciel, Juvenile Services Supervisor, via phone or email:
Volunteer in the Board of Commissioners Office
The Board of Commissioners Office has no opportunities at this time. Please check back at a later date. To participate on a county volunteer board, committee or commission, please visit https://www.co.benton.or.us/boc/page/committee-vacancies for more information.
Volunteers in the Human Resources Department
The Human Resource department has no opportunities at this time. Please check back at a later date.
Interested? Contact the Human Resources Dept, firstname.lastname@example.org