Benton County Guest Wireless/WiFi
WiFi access has changed. A password will no longer be required to use the Guest WiFi within the county.
To use the Benton County Guest WiFi, you will be asked to accept Benton County’s terms and conditions upon connection.
- Open your device’s wireless/WiFi settings and search for connections
- Connect your device to “BCGuestWiFi”
- A window will open asking you to accept the terms and conditions
- This window will be a guest WiFi acceptance page
- If this page does not automatically open, open your favorite web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari) and it should redirect to the WiFi acceptance page. If it does not, disconnect and reconnect to the WiFi.
- Read through the acceptance criteria and click “OK"