Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Benton County Geographic Information Systems
Benton County departments develop and maintain a variety of geographic data related to County business functions as part of their business functions and as a service to County staff and citizens. Products include printable maps, interactive maps, and GIS data for use by the public. Most maps are accessible through the department web page, but a list of frequently accessed maps, data, and links are listed below.
Products available include:
- Benton County Taxlot Map - an online, interactive mapping application that displays Assessment Maps with other map information and links.
- Benton County Zoning Map - an online, interactive mapping application that displays Zoning Maps with other map information and links.
- Benton County Survey Map - an online, interactive mapping application that displays Survey map layers with other map information and links. This is a more advanced application for Surveyors and other interested users.
- Assessment maps – produced for Property Tax Assessment by the Assessor's Department - in scanned, Adobe Acrobat format (.pdf)
- Survey maps – County Surveys, Subdivision and Partition Plats as filed by Surveyors with the County Surveyor's Office - in scanned, Adobe Acrobat format (.pdf)
- GIS data – Geographic Information System data in ESRI shapefile and other GIS formats to use with GIS software.
- Web GIS Services - Geographic Information System data provided as services that can be used in desktop GIS software or through other web-based GIS applications
Many County Departments include access to selected maps in both .pdf and .jpg formats:
Lifelines on County Roads
|Public Works Department|
|Zoning||Benton County Zoning Map||Community Development Department|
|Elections||Election Precinct Maps||Elections Office|
Benton Natural Areas & Parks Maps
The Right Trail - an interactive trail map website
|Natural Areas & Parks Department|
|Topographic||GIS maps provide LiDAR-derived elevation information along with many other map layers.||Information Technology|
|Cities, Counties, State, and Federal Map Resources||
Linn County, Polk County, Lane County, Lincoln County
ODOT, Oregon GEO, DOR, ODF
What is GIS?
GIS, or "Geographic Information Systems" means a computer system for the storage, retrieval and spatial and logical analysis of geographically based data. For Benton County this means a computerized system that improves access and usefulness of geographic information about Benton County through 1.) spatial and logical analysis; 2.) graphical display; 3.) central storage and distribution; and 4.) public availability.