Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Adair County Park
Adair Park has an open, spacious feeling which is perfect for larger groups. Groups as large as 800 people have held picnic events here.
Seating for 300 picnickers
Can be divided into two smaller areas for 120 & 180 picnickers
Large group barbecues
2 softball fields
2 volleyball courts
A disc golf course
Adair Park has two group picnic areas which may be reserved by two different groups or combined for reservation by one large group. Each area shares one-half of the kitchen shelter with each area containing a sink, an electric cooktop stove, electrical outlets and separate BBQ's and service counter. ADA parking available. Two softball fields, two sand volleyball courts, a playground, and two horseshoe pits are available at this park.
The cost to reserve a shelter at Adair Park is $125 for a weekend day (Friday-Sunday), and $75 for a reservation during the week (Mon-Thurs.). Reservations are from dawn to dusk. All reservations require a $100 refundable deposit. Reservation fee and deposit all due at the time the reservation is made.
Cancellations are subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee and need to be made 48 hours or more from the date of the reservation in order to receive a partial refund. If Cancellations are made within 2 days of the scheduled reservation date, they are subject to forfeiture of 100% of the reservation fees paid. We do not give credit or refunds due to discomfort of nature, or weather related events.
The park has over 200 parking spaces; however, carpooling will minimize traffic on adjacent streets.
The loading zone by the kitchen shelter and the access road should only be used for delivery of supplies. Please keep the area free of vehicles at other times. An access key can be obtained from the Parks Office. After removing the barrier post, please lock the padlock back on the eye bolt to prevent its loss. Before leaving, replace and re-lock the barrier post.
See the Group Grill Section for details.
Controls for the commercial grade electric cook top stoves are found behind a locked door. A key for unlocking the access door should be obtained from the Parks Office by 5:00pm the day before or the Friday before your event if its reserved on a Saturday, Sunday or Holiday. Please conserve electricity and make sure both timer and controls are turned off before re-locking the access door.
Disc Golf Course
A cooperative effort between the Benton County Natural Areas and Parks Department and the Willamette Disc Golf Club resulted in the installation of an 18 hole Disc Golf Course! Benton County contributed support and funding, while the majority of the funds were raised though club efforts.
Over the years, improvements have been made to the stairs, pathways, signage, benches, and other amenities. With the completion of the course and continuing improvements, there has been an increase in the numbers of players using the course. We invite you to grab a disc and come to Adair Park to try and ring those chains!
Electrical Outlets and Sinks
A duplex outlet is located on each side of the kitchen shelter center wall. An additional duplex outlet is located on the east side of the restroom. One, double sink is located in each side of the kitchen shelter. Please do not put food scraps or grease in the sink.
Valley Catering at the Clubhouse at Adair Village
The attractively renovated Clubhouse at Adair Village is owned and managed by Benton County Natural Areas and Parks Department, and operated by concessionaire contract with Valley Catering. It's the perfect location for your meeting, wedding reception, company picnic, holiday party or any special occasion.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow