Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Forest Resources Stewardship Plan RFP 2020
Benton County, Oregon is seeking Request for Proposals (RFP) from qualified Forestry/Natural Resources/Environmental Consulting private sector companies and non-profit organizations to update the 2010 “Resource Management Plan” for each of the three major properties: Fitton-Green Natural Area (308 acres), Fort Hoskins Historic Park (130 acres), and Beazell Memorial Forest (586 acres) equaling 1,022 acres total.
Published Addenda 4/25/2020
The following Addenda are hereby published for the Forest Resources Stewardship Plan Update (1,022 acres) (original RFP release/publication 4/14/2020) Per section IV. H. 3 of RFP
Section IV. B.:
May 15th, 2020: Closing date for all respondent requests for interpretation of RFP Documents
Exhibit E: Provide at least three (3) references with telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. References must be able to verify the quality of your previous work in the proposed area of work. Add additional pages as needed.
Section IV. B.: May 22nd, 2020 : Closing date for all County responses to respondent requests for interpretation of RFP Documents
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF WORK TO BE PERFORMED
The work to be accomplished under the terms of this Contract consists of:
Significant GIS mapping/data development at the “resource management unit” level
Development of management timelines (2020-2030 time period) for each of the resource management units within each of the properties including but not limited to: commercial harvest of conifers, conifer stand enhancement, oak woodland release, wildfire resistance, carbon sequestration, enhanced forest resiliency, sensitive areas protection, and recreational development.
Proposal documents will be available for download starting April 14, 2020 at https://www.co.benton.or.us/rfps and Benton County Natural Areas & Parks Department webpage: https://www.co.benton.or.us/parks/page/forest-resources-stewardship-plan...
To be considered for award the following conditions must be met: Respondents must submit eight (8) copies of their RFP which includes an original. In addition to the hard copy (printed paper) version, respondent shall provide an electronic version on a USB drive in non-editable, Adobe format.
Responses must be submitted sealed and marked plainly Forest Resources Stewardship Plan Update (1,022 acres), and submitted to Adam Stebbins, Benton Natural Areas & Parks Department, 360 SW Avery Avenue, Corvallis, Oregon, 97333, by 2:00 p.m. local time on May 28, 2020. If the respondent submits an RFP via a delivery service (FedEx, UPS, etc.) the required sealed envelope must be enclosed in the delivery service packaging and the Project Title of the solicitation must be written on the outside delivery service packaging. The County reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals, to add or delete items, to waive any irregularities and/or informalities in any proposal, to postpone the acceptance of the proposal and the award for a period not to exceed sixty (60) working days from the proposal due date, and to make the award that is in the best interest of Benton County. The County may reject any proposal not in compliance with all prescribed public bidding procedures and submission requirements; and may reject for good cause any and all proposals upon a finding of the County that it is in the public interest to do so.
Link to the Geospatial Data: http://gis.co.benton.or.us/gisdata/Miscellaneous/ResourceStewardshipRFP.zip
Dated this 10th day of April, 2020
Benton County, Oregon
By Laurie Starha, Director
Benton County Natural Areas & Parks
Publish & Notification: April 14, 2020
Albany Democrat Herald, Capital Press, Corvallis Gazette-Times, County Website- county RFP page and parks webpage, Department Facebook, Department Email Listserves