Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Natural Areas And Parks – Park Use
Park hours are from dawn to dusk. As a general rule no overnight use is allowed this includes vehicles parked overnight. On occasion it may be approved but only when individuals or groups have applied for a Special Use Permit and it has been approved by a Benton County Parks Representative. Additional fees, are charged and specific conditions are set for permitted overnight use.
Please be a good neighbor to the park's neighbors; of special concern are trespassing, excessive noise, and speeding on nearby roads.
Much of the parks remain in a natural state; poison oak, trees not safe for climbing, drainage ditches, ponds, and other similar natural hazards are present in these areas. Please supervise smaller children to ensure that their play takes place in a safe area.
It is our goal to provide a well-maintained, clean setting for your event; however, we need your help so groups using the park after you also have a pleasant experience. Please remove all decorations, place garbage in the receptacles provided, and wipe down serving counters and table tops. In as much as possible, we ask that you leave the park as clean as you found it. Labor cost for damages or additional cleanup will be charged to the renter.
Service Counters and Tables
For the safety of park patrons, please do not use nails, staples or other fasteners on tables or the shelter. Decorations, paper table coverings and the like may be attached with masking tape. Please use hot pads or other protection when placing hot dishes on the service counters.
Keys are to be picked up at the Parks Office. They are needed to unlock the posts so a vehicle can be driven up to the shelter area to unload and load. In some parks they are required to access electricity to use the cook tops. They also allow renters to unlock cabinet to hook-up a hose. Keys are to be picked up by renters before 5pm the day before the scheduled event or if it is a Sunday reservation the Friday before.
For groups over 200 people, additional dumpsters are required. You will need to contact the garbage pickup service for the park area. The additional dumpster cost is your group's responsibility. Please make arrangements for this service.
You will need one extra dumpster for groups of 200-300 people, and two extra dumpsters for over 300 people.
For groups over 200 people, additional restroom facilities are required. For each additional 100 people, one additional Port-a-Pottie is required. You will need to contact the portable toilet service for the area. The additional restroom service cost is your group's responsibility. Please make arrangements for this service.