Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Picnic Shelter Reservations
Park shelters are open for reservations from May 1st through October 1st. Park Shelters are available to reserve for small or large group functions and are expected for any use of the Picnic Shelter Area in all Parks. Please reserve early to insure that your requested date and group area are available. Reservations are taken for the new year the first working day of January of that year. Please understand also that your reservation only covers the park shelter, not the whole park. You will not be allowed to close gates or ban anyone from coming into the park while your event is going on at the Park Shelter as each park is a public park and all are welcome during park hours from dawn to dusk. Signs stating that the park is closed for your event will not be permitted either, if you chose to do this you forefit all fees paid.
Group Picnic Area Reservations
Reservations can be scheduled by calling 541-766-6521. Reservation requests are accepted beginning the first working day in January for the current year.
Reservations – We recommend that you make your park reservation at least 30 days prior to your gathering and encourage you to call us and book it as far in advance as possible. We only reserve for the current year, and requests are accepted beginning on the first working day in January.
Reservations made will require all fees to be paid at time of reservation. A computerized reservation form/receipt will be automatically emailed to you as confirmation of your reservation.
Benton County Natural Areas, Parks & Events Department
110 SW 53rd Street
Corvallis, OR 97333
Canceling or Rescheduling a Reservation
Reservation fees are not refundable for cancelations due to sickness, inclement weather or discomfort of nature but may be rescheduled for another date for a $25 fee and if made within 48 hours of your reservation. Your reservation will be rescheduled if an alternate date and location can be identified but only in the current year.
All other canceled reservations are subject to a $25 cancelation fee and must be made within 48 hours of your current reservation date. If you cancel after the 48 hour deadline you will forfeit all fees paid.