Salmonberry Campground Is Closed for the Season
ATTENTION: Please be sure to bring your own water with you as there are no hookups available and you are not allowed to fill your RV water tanks at the campground.
YOU CAN RESERVE A CAMPING SPACE AT SALMONBERRY
- Campground open from May 1 to October 1.
- Reservations cannot be made until January 1st of the current year, no sooner.
- 13 RV Sites with electrical hook-ups 20/30/50 amp (each space is 55' long)
- One yurt with electricity and heat but no running water (Sleeps 5)
- One cabin with electricity and heat but no running water (Sleeps 5)
- 14 Tent Sites, no water or electrical
- All of the RV sites are available by reservation only and some tent sites
- Check-In time is 3:00 PM
- Check-Out time is 1:00PM
Please keep in mind that group gatherings are limited to 6 or less people per site. All rules will be strictly enforced via Benton County Sheriff's Office patrol, Parks Maintenance crews and the Camp Host, there will be one verbal warning given, then citations will be given if the host has to address the issue again. After three citations you will be asked to leave the campground permanently and your fees paid will be forfeited.
- RV Campsites are limited to six (6) people per site. (1 RV and 1 Tent are allowed at these sites)
- RV campsite reservations are allowed to stay up to 14 days in any 30 day period.
- Tent Campsites are limited to six (6) people per site. (2 tents max per site)
- Tent Campsite reservations are allowed to stay up to 5 days in any 30 day period.
- Only one (1) vehicle per campsite, any others will need to pay ($10 per day) and park in overflow parking in the day use area.
- ABSOLUTELY no filling your water tanks or RV water tanks at this campground. You must arrive with your own water.
- Campground Quiet Hours are 10:00pm to 7:00am. THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- ALL Dogs MUST be kept on a leash, under your physical control at ALL times. You are responsible for picking up all dog waste as well.
- Please keep your dogs with you at all times, do not leave them behind in your RV or Tent when you leave for any reason, especially if they tend to bark continuously due to anxiety as dog barking is against Benton County ordinance and you will be ticked for nuisance barking.
- Dogs are absolutely not allowed for any reason in the Cabin or Yurt.
- You are responsible for your garbage and fish or crawdad waste. Please be sure to dump all trash and fish or crawdad waste in the large dumpster in the day use area only. Burning it or leaving it in the fire pits will not be permitted.
- Restrooms will be open and cleaned and disinfected twice a day. (Please bring your own soap, sanitizer and disinfectants for your safety.)
- Be thoughtful of others on trails, campsites and parking lots.
Nestled along the Alsea River, this secluded campground has 28 campsites, 13 RV Sites with electricity, 1 ADA accessible site, 14 non-electrical Tent Sites. Please note: tent sites may be occupied by a maximum of two tents only, and RV sites allow one pick-up camper, camp trailer or van plus one tent, or a total of 6 people. In addition 1 Yurt with electricity and heat no running water and 1 Cabin with electricity and heat no running water. Campground is open May 1st - October 1st. Reservations are available on line.
The campground has a family atmosphere, camp host , water (on a limited basis for showers and bathroom use only), clean restrooms with flush toilets, coin operated showers and open field commons with lots of grass/play area. The park also features a boat ramp, picnic area and nature trail.
Campground RV sites are available by reservation as well as some tent sites. A few of the tent sites are on a first-come first-serve basis. The Yurt and Cabin are only available by reservation. A Day Use Area with a Boat Ramp is also available. Campground has coin operated showers for current campers at the campground only (just be sure and bring your own quarters as the Camp Host does not carry change, and be mindful of your water use).
The campsite has ADA accessible restrooms.
Approved in fire rings only (No firewood available).
Salmonberry Campground is a posted leash site. Any dog or pet must be kept restrained in a well-ventilated vehicle or on a leash under your physical control at all times. No Acceptions
Cancellations are subject to a minimum $15.00 cancellation fee. In addition, Cancellations made within 7 days of the scheduled check-in are subject to forefiture of 100% of the reservation fee. We do not give credit or refunds due to sickness, discomfort of nature, weather or for early departures.
|Group Area Information||Fee|
|(13) RV Sites with Electrical Hook-ups (inc. 1 ADA Accessible Site)||$40.00 per site|
|(14) Non-electrical Dispersed Tent Sites||$35.00 per site|
|1 Yurt with Electricity, Heated (no running ;water)||$60.00|
|1 Cabin with Electricity, Heated (no running water)||$60.00|
|Add'l Vehicle Fee (in-tow vehicles free),||$10.00 per add'l vehicle; only 1 allowed at RV sites|
|Senior Discount (62+)||$5.00 per night|
|Veteran's Discount||$10.00 per night|
|Showers - Coin Operated||
Bring own change - quarters only - .75 cents per minute
|On-Line Reservation Fee||$10.00|
|Fee for Canceled Reservations no Charge to Reschedule||$15.00|
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow