Land Use Forms & Fees
Below are the most commonly requested application forms. If you do not see the form you need, please contact the Planning Division, 541-766-6819.
Fees Notice: For exact Planning and Land Use Application Fees, please contact the Planning Division, 541-766-6819. To get a ball park of the fees, please reference our fee schedule.
- Administrative Review
- Alteration or Expansion of a Non-Conforming Use
- Alteration of a Historic Resource
- Appeal - Development Department Decision
- Appeal - Planning Commission Decision
- Conditional Use - Standard
- Conditional Use - Development in the Willamette Greenway
- Conditional Use - Home Occupation - Required in Resource Zones and when using an Exception to Dimensional Standards (BCC 91.220).
- Home Occupation - For Non-Resource Zones.
- Home Occupation Renewal - Required every two (2) years for home occupations in accessory structures.
- Ministerial Review
- Pre-Application Conference
- Research Request - Typically used for determining number of legal parcels or to provide a full permit history report.
- Site Development Plan - Typically required for any structural addition or new development within an industrial zone.
- Zone and/or Comprehensive Plan Change
Dwelling and Medical Hardship Applications
- Farm Dwelling
- Farm Dwelling - Lot of Record, Predominantly High-Value Soils
- Farm Dwelling - Lot of Record, Predominantly Non-High-Value Soils
- Non-Farm Dwelling
- Forest Dwelling - 160 Acres
- Forest Dwelling - Template Test
- Forest Dwelling - Lot of Record
- Medical Hardship Dwelling - Non Resource Zones
- Medical Hardship Dwelling - Resource Zones
Development in the Floodplain
Property Line Adjustments/Property Divisions
- Property Line Adjustment
- Partition Exemption/Deed Release - Creates a new tax lot, not a new parcel. Typically done for construction financing.
- Partition - Outside of Corvallis Urban Growth Boundary.
- Pre-Application Conference - Required for partitions in the Corvallis Urban Growth Boundary.
- Partition - Corvallis Urban Growth Boundary
- Series Partition - Preliminary Plat
- Series Partition - Final Plat