Land Use Forms & Fees

Below are the most commonly requested application forms. If you do not see the form you need, please contact the Planning Division, 541-766-6819.

Fees Notice: For exact Planning and Land Use Application Fees, please contact the Planning Division, 541-766-6819. To get a ball park of the fees, please reference our 2020 fee schedule (effective Jan 1, 2020).

General Applications

Dwelling and Medical Hardship Applications

Development in the Floodplain


A land division is considered a partition if less than four properties are being created each year. There are multiple applications for partitions depending on the size, zoning and minimum parcel size or density of the parent property. 

Property Line Adjustments, Tax Lot Creation and Subdivisions

Create a Tax Lot/Deed Release - Creates a new tax lot, not a new parcel. Typically done for construction financing.

Property Line Adjustment - to adjust the property lines between two properties. Additional application forms are required when more than two properties will be adjusted. These applications can be reviewed concurrently, if applied for on the same day.

Subdivision - for creating 4 or more properties in a year. 

Historic Resources - use this link for our Historic Resources Commission Home page