Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Public Works Home
Find us on YouTube!
Do you have a Stormwater Question? Please go to the Stormwater Program Page.
County Strategic Goals
- Benton County is a leader, convener and collaborator for a safe healthy and engaged community
- Benton County is an effective, proactive and innovative community utilizing available talent
- Benton County anticipates and responds to the changing needs of the community
- Benton County strives for excellence in service utilizing available resources
- Customer Service : The Department shall provide timely effective service to all customers, internally and externally, whether that be answering a question, resolving an issue, or setting a necessary public meeting by ensuring all customers are reached and attempts are made at engaging them in the solutions.
- Professional Growth and Succession : The Department will strive to provide opportunities (through conferences, seminars, onsite cross training, mentorship, apprenticeship, and/or continuing education) to all staff to allow each employee at all levels to have the potential to grow as a professional as well as have the chance at future job opportunities within the organization.
- Global Vision : The Department will consider all parties and resources that are affected by the work we do including, but not limited to Health, Emergency Management (Police and Fire), Transit, Bicycle/Pedestrian, Seniors and Disabled, Schools, Tourism, Other Governments, Other Companies, and Logging and Farming Industry as well as the concepts of Livability, Sustainability, Equitability, Mobility, Quality of Life, Safety, Accessibility, Vitality, Land Use, and Stewardship
- Schedule and Budget : The Department uses its resources (funds, equipment, and employees) efficiently and effectively by being under budget and on time/within schedule.
Below in Supporting Documents are some Public Works informational brochures.