Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
2022 Stormwater Implementation Group (SWIG)
STORMWATER IMPLEMENTATION GROUP 2022
BENTON COUNTY STORMWATER IMPLEMENTATION GROUP MEETINGS WILL TAKE PLACE:
- Thursday, August 11th at 6:00pm
- Thursday, October 13th at 6:00pm
- Thursday, November 10th at 6:00pm
- Thursday, December 8th at 6:00pm
Join the meetings at these dates and times via the link below:
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (408) 650-3123
Access Code: 828-257-285
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 18.104.22.168 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 828 257 285
Or dial directly: email@example.com or 22.214.171.124##828257285
What is SWIG?
In April 2022, Benton County Public Works held the first meeting of the public Stormwater Implementation Group. This group was convened to involve Benton County residents in the implementation of new DEQ permit guidelines that include construction and post-construction stormwater management.
Stormwater Implementation Plan - 2020
Who makes up SWIG?
Interested stakeholders include contractors, developers, road districts, and citizens at large. Group meetings will continue through fall 2022 and members will contribute input regarding how the County meets site runoff measures and works with developers to monitor erosion and sediment control plans before, during and after construction events.
Who can I contact with questions about SWIG?
Sheanna Steingass, Environmental Project Coordinator
541-766-6293 | Sheanna.Steingass@co.benton.or.us
Gordon Kurtz, Associate Engineer
541-766-6006 | Gordon.P.Kurtz@co.benton.or.us