Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Alsea Service District
Below are the current rates and charges for the Alsea County Service District water and sewer services.
Monthly Sewer Rates
Basic Sewer Charge for Residential and Multi-Family: $27.00 per month per residential unit. Commercial and School is $27.00 per month.
Late Payment Fee: A $15.00 late payment fee will be charged when payment is not received (approximately 45 days from original billing).
Usage Rates: Commercial and School: $1.80/100 C.F. per month.
Capital Sink Fund: Residential/Commercial/School is $2.00 per unit per month.
Monthly Water Rates
Minimum $29.00 base per month for first 1000 cubic feet
$1.00 per 100 cubic feet between 1001 and 1500 cubic feet
$5.00 per 100 cubic feet between 1501 and 2000 cubic feet
$10.00 per 100 cubic feet over 2000 cubic feet
Commercial: Minimum $31.00 base per month for first 500 cubic feet $1.00 per 100 cubic feet over minimum.
School: Minimum $57.00 base per month for first 500 cubic feet $1.00 per 100 cubic feet over minimum. Bulk water purchase through hydrant for commercial or industrial use: $0.03 per gallon.
Service Meter Installation Charge: Charges for the cost of installing the meter, service line, fittings, etc. are hereby established at $500.00 for 5/8 or ¾ meter. Larger size meters will be charged $500.00 plus the difference in cost of ¾” meter and the cost of the larger meter.
Deposit: A deposit of $141.00 will be required for all customers who do not own the property being served. The deposit will be refunded when the tenant discontinues service with the District.
Capital Sink Fund: Residential/Commercial/School: $5.00 per unit per month.
Turn On-Turn Off:
A fee of $40.00 will be charged to turn on water during normal business hours. When there is an after-hours call-out, the fee will be at actual cost for a minimum of 3 hours.
A fee of $40.00 will be charged to turn off water for a customer convenience during normal business hours; except for emergency shut offs or installation of a customer valve. When there is an after-hours call-out, the fee will be at actual cost for a minimum of 3 hours.
Late Payment Fee: A $15.00 late payment fee will be charged at the time of Notice of Shut off when payment is not received (approximately 45 days from original billing).
Fee for Tampering: A fee of $100.00 in addition to the cost of repairs will be charged in accordance with the Ordinance ACSD-1 when locks or seals have been tampered with or the system has been turned on by an unauthorized person.
Rules and Regulations: The Alsea County Service District Governing Body (Board of Commissioners) in the Benton County Ordinance No. Alsea -3, State of Oregon, shall provide rules and regulations for the Alsea County Service District Sewer System and to establish a Wastewater Treatment Plant or Plants and other equipment necessary for a Complete Sewerage System:
- Establish rate procedures for sanitary sewer use and connections
- Declaring certain acts unlawful
- Imposing penalties