Road Approach Permit

A road approach permit may be required anytime a property owner improves an existing driveway (i.e. new culvert, widens the approach, paves a gravel approach), is building a new residence, or is modifying the use of the property.  Contact a representative of the Engineering Department at 541-766-6821 if you have any questions.

Return to Applications for Permits page