Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Corvallis-Albany Bikeway Project
Corvallis - Albany Bikeway
Last Updated: November 29, 2021
11/29/21 - Construction of the Pilkington to Merloy connection is tentatively scheduled for sometime in 2022.
08/10/21 - Benton County began formalizing a new public outreach strategy for the project.
09/29/20 - The County coordinated with the Oregon Department of Transportation on a design of a multi-use path parallel with Highway 20 between Conifer to Merloy and has contracted with David Evans and Associates to provide design services.
10/22/18 - Project placed on hold.
9/8/17 - County sent various letters to various property owners throughout the summer to seek contact information for future discussions
9/8/17 - Engineer preparing preliminary design by end of September
6/12/17 - Phase 3 Kickoff Meeting occurred.
6/6/17 - Board of Commissioners voted 3-0 in favor of moving to and completing Phase 3.
5/16/17 - Consultant Team presented stakeholder committee recommendation to Board of Commissioners. They will vote on this on June 6, 2017.
4/26/17 - Stakeholder Meeting #4 occurred. Recommended rural route to TSP. Recommended Highway 20 route to Phase 3.
4/5/17 - Community Open House occurred.
3/22/17 - Stakeholder Meeting #3 occurred. Narrowed choices to two options plus two hybrids.
3/8/17 - Technical Committee #1 meeting occurred. Recommended two options.
3/1/17 - Project team field visited all 3 options.
2/22/17 - Stakeholder Meeting #2 occurred. Group narrowed routes to 3 options.
1/25/17 - Stakeholder Meeting #1 occurred. Group discussed criteria to evaluate possible bikeway location.
1/3/17 - County Board approves proceeding to Phase 2.
12/14/16 - Route Options Maps added to website
12/12/16 - Community Event at Waldorf School on 12/13/16 from 5:30-7:00.
Late Fall 2016 - Scenario Analysis to begin
7/25/16 - Many interviews have been completed
7/5/16 - A list of questions and interviews has been established. Interviews will begin soon.
6/7/16 - Barney and Worth will be contacting various parties to learn about the possible connection of a bikeway between Corvallis and Albany. This work will begin in early summer and be completed in fall. It will consist of minor research and numerous interviews.
Thank you for your patience as the County continues to move forward. In the meantime, if you have any questions or comments, please contact Gary Stockhoff via email at Gary.Stockhoff@Co.Benton.OR.US or by phone at 541-766-6821.
Corvallis-Albany Bikeway : Meeting #1 Advisory Group Orientation - 01/25/2017 - 12:00pm
Corvallis-Albany Bikeway : Meeting #2 Select Preliminary Routes - 02/22/2017 - 12:00pm
Corvallis-Albany BIkeway : Meeting #3 Select Conceptual Routes - 03/22/2017 - 12:00pm
Corvallis-Albany Bikeway : Community Open House - 04/05/2017 - 5:30pm
Corvallis-Albany Bikeway : Meeting #4 Select Recommended Route - 04/25/2017 - 12:00pm